TYROL BASIN FREERIDE PROGRAM
Come freeride with us!
The goal of the Tyrol Freeride Program is to build skills and friendships with a common interest of skiing and snowboarding. What is, “freeride?” Sometimes referred to as “freestyle,” “freeride” focuses on the next step in progressing your overall skills as a skier or snowboarder. We focus on your goals as the practice foundation; be it, rails and boxes, jumps, slopestyle, skiercross and boardercross, steeps, jumps, trees etc. Coaches strive to improve your overall skiing/snowboarding skills–making you a well-rounded rider–while challenging your limits in a safe, fun and welcoming environment.
Dates & Times:
- Ability to ski/snowboard all intermediate and some expert terrain with ease
- Ability to ride chairlift alone
- Willingness to practice new skills and challenge yourself
- Be able to ride in the elements for the duration of practice time
- Ability to take breaks and use restroom without supervision
- 50+ hours of personal coaching catered to individual goals
- 4.5 hours of group on-snow time per week
- Does NOT include lift tickets or rentals