WARNING to Snow Tubers:
Under Wisconsin law (Wisconsin Skier Safety Act, 2012), each individual engaged in tubing has a duty to do all of the following:
- Obey all posted warnings and signs.
- Keep out of closed areas.
- Know the range of his or her ability and engage in tubing within that ability.
- Assess the difficulty of the terrain that is open to tubing.
- Maintain control of the speed and direction of the tube or other device that is being used.
- Comply with any posted limits imposed on the number of passengers or on the amount of weight of the tube or other device while it is being ridden.
- Be able to safely board, ride, and deboard any lift serving an area open to tubing.
- Board and deboard a lift only at designated sites.
- Yield to other individuals engaged in tubing who are ahead or who are down the slope.
- Look uphill and yield to oncoming tubes before leaving the bottom of the hill at the end of a run.