Tickets; 4 Hours of Tubing
|Adults||$25 for 4 hours|
|Children||$25 for 4 hours|
|Seniors||$25 for 4 hours|
Holiday Hours: (December 28th- January 3rd, Presidents Day, MLK Day)
|MLK Day; 1/18/2021||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Presidents Day 2/15/2021||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
Regular Season Hours (January 4th – February 28th):
|Thursday||4:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday||4:00 PM – 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Late Season Hours TBD
WARNING to Snow Tubers:
Tyrol Basin Tubing Hill Attendants need to cover a large area with their directions. Tubing Hill Attendants will raise their voices in order to make sure all customers are following posted (and below) rules, which are put in place for everyone’s safety.
- Lap-riding is only allowed with a parent and child. Children cannot ride on the same tube together.
- Children under the age of 7 need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Make sure to review all posted rules, and help children understand all posted rules, when you arrive.
- Outside food or drink is not permitted inside any of the buildings at Tyrol Basin. Carry-in alcoholic beverages are not allowed anywhere on the premise. If you would like to enjoy food you brought, please enjoy it outside or in your vehicle.
Under Wisconsin law (Wisconsin Skier Safety Act, 2012), each individual engaged in tubing has a duty to do all of the following:
- Obey all posted warnings and signs.
- Keep out of closed areas.
- Know the range of his or her ability and engage in tubing within that ability.
- Assess the difficulty of the terrain that is open to tubing.
- Maintain control of the speed and direction of the tube or other device that is being used.
- Comply with any posted limits imposed on the number of passengers or on the amount of weight of the tube or other device while it is being ridden.
- Be able to safely board, ride, and deboard any lift serving an area open to tubing.
- Board and deboard a lift only at designated sites.
- Yield to other individuals engaged in tubing who are ahead or who are down the slope.
- Look uphill and yield to oncoming tubes before leaving the bottom of the hill at the end of a run.